El Diario de NetSeeker

... en los nacimientos... ... regalando nadas a todos ...

And there all is silence,
Night and more,
The colours on the space take form and soul,
for giving me visions of tomorrow.

Lost on undiscovered lands toward the mind,
floating somewhere on the darkness,
on the deep, memory-waves travel through conscience,
hundreds on a second, thousands on a dream.

And then,
one wave from the deepest take advatage,
impulsed peacefully and slow but strong...
The memory touches the surface...

Like a nail on my spine,
images but pain make me move,
feelings keep in deepest deep of me,
make me wake.

Eyes full of knowledge from now on,
the blood of the veins move fast,
I'm living once again,
And then all the waves pierce me...

On the time with the hibernated being,
you was the wave moving my humours,
you make me breath again...
I owe you too much

0 comentario(s):

Publicar un comentario

139165532Credo

Ich bin nicht mehr Allein... Nie wieder
Wir haben du Hier.

Hermes

Dragonadopters

Pinka

Dragonadopters

Last.fm

Etiquetas

Autorreferencia (34) Dedicatoria (24) Voladas (20) Reflexiones (19) Poema (18) Tu (10) Buenos Momentos (9) Triste (9) Onirico (8) Feliz (7) insight (7) Cuento (6) Sueño (5) Carta (4) Confusión (4) Tonteras (4) Antipoema (3) Canción (3) Cursi (3) Ezquizopoema (3) Puteadas (3) English (2) Ensayo (2) Fantaseando (2) Libro (2) Vigilia (2) Blues (1) Externo (1) Ira (1) Viajero (1) Video (1)

El Libro Rojo de la Frontera